Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today... I cried.


ok so...As I sat in my office today eating lunch... I did my usual web surfing checking my usual sites. Read the news at CNN.com, looked at what is going on with Sirius Satrad on Get Sirius Info, and then moved on to read the daily going-ons of Joshua Cale! But with much sadness I read that Joshy has decided to discontinue his BLOG until further notice. I will be lost! What will I do... There will be no more interesting gadgets that real people would never buy, but Josh.... There will be no more stories about how people on the Metro smell funny or talk to Josh (because he is so approachable).... I am really sad today!


Joshua Cale's Blog - R.I.P. 1/2006


Today.... I cried!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad Burdette said...

look on the brightside...I'm still blogging

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My own dedicated blog-eulogy!
You are such a dork.
Fear not-- I will one day rise again.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home