Sunday, December 18, 2005

The War on "Petoria" (Peterland was already taken)


OK So... with much excitement as I get in bed tonight to watch the new episode of Family Guy (one of my Favorite shows).... The Fox News special report logo comes flying across the screen. And there is George Bush, telling me why it is good we are in Iraq. Now, maybe he was upset with the new Jib Jab that was released this week about how tough 2005 was for him... Or maybe he wants to try and get his approval up so he will get better Christmas gifts from the European countries. I am not sure why he felt he had to talk to me, but really couldn't he have waited till American Dad came on, because that show just isn't funny!



UPDATE: Redemption.... Fox at least started Family Guy right after the speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home