Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Revenge of The Necks!

I Love my Hometown... was a great place to grow up... and West Virginia is a great state that really gets horribly stereotyped. Now with that said... WHAT THE HELL?

This is a picture that was taken today by my mother, from you know where.... and if you don't know... well sorry.

The first think I thought was not...

"OH NO!! A DEER FELL DOWN A HOLE, UNDER THAT TIRE, AND CAN'T GET OUT!"

or

"WOW, I KNOW THAT THE SPINNING DUBS (hub caps) WERE IN, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT THE 3 POINT BUCK DUBS WILL CATCH ON"

or

"MAN, I HOPE THAT THE DEER WASN'T USING THAT WALKER (the one leaning against the house) AND FELL INTO THAT TIRE!"

or

"DAMN! THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE GOOD CHRISTMAS FEAST!" (i could go on and on)

But seriously... it makes me think that what the hell is wrong with people... That place is such a disgrace to my hometown. I guess that is as my mother put it "that's the WV way of displaying your kill" (jokingly of course!). I can not believe this picture... I mean really! I know that every state has rednecks, and I am starting to think that WV's are the most creative! Just when you think you have seen it all... THE NECKS, top them selves. I am really surprices that they weren't dancing around it, ala Lord of the Flies, chanting! Really folks! I am not even sure what to expect next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Burdette said...

thats across from your house ....right?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home