Friday, November 18, 2005

OK really....

Ok so got my AMex bill today... I had spent about 250 bucks at Costco last month. So anyway, got my bill and it stated that I had the activity at Costco, but then it had that I made a $5,000 payment! I freaked... Checked my online bank account and it had that I had that the payment that I had made last month was the ammount due... So I call.. Why i don't know. I call the 800 number and say... hey... you have me with a huge 5,000 credit on my card... and the lady on the other side of the phone said... hey.... we see that we recieved a 5,000 payment... and I say... hey... nope... and she (who spoke broken English) said, "nope... we recieved a 5,000 payment from you last month, sorry I can't help you" So... I think that I might go out and buy a big TV and tell AMex that they said I could!!! Dumbass Bastards!

I deal with stupid people on a daily basis!


In good news... Don and Mike maybe on Sirius! That makes Craig Happy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow why would you call?
Meow do you know how stupid that is?
Meow don't do it again?

Your lost and loathing friend,
jon

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home